Friday, March 27, 2009

Gloria Allred Reveals She Fathered Octo-Mom’s Kids

Los Angeles civil rights attorney Gloria Allred today revealed to a hastily assembled Los Angeles news conference that she secretly fathered the eight newborn children of Octo-Mom Nadja Suleiman.

“I’m a man,” Allred admitted, pulling off her hair and makeup before a live TV audience. “I’ve been living a lie all these years. It took Nadja to help me finally tell the truth.”

Allred, who has handled many of the leading civil rights cases over the last few decades, was always known for her strong support of feminism combined with a high degree of toughness in the courtroom.

“I found it easier to succeed in a man’s world as a woman,” Allred told stunned reporters. “But Nadja helped me find my masculine side. She’s all woman, and that brought out the man in me.”

Allred, who told reporters she intends to revert to her birth name, George, said she will take an indeterminate leave of absence from her law practice and raise all 14 children, including the octoplets, "with the woman I love.”