Saturday, October 11, 2008

McCain: Quit Calling Attention To Obama’s Terrorist Friend, Islamic Middle Name, Skin Color

Republican Presidential candidate John McCain told a hastily assembled Youngstown, Ohio news conference that it was wrong for surrogates campaigning on his behalf to draw attention to “my opponent’s ties to domestic terrorism, his middle name, which is Hussein, H-U-S-S-E-I-N, as in Sadaam Hussein, and the fact that he is a black man.”

McCain pointed out that the U.S. Constitution “guarantees freedom of association, which means that Americans are free to associate with known, dangerous domestic terrorists. They also have freedom of middle names, which means that people can have the middle name Hussein, H-U-S-S-E-I-N, as in Sadaam Hussein. And they have the freedom to be any color they like, including black. B-L-A-C-K.”

Campaigns should take the high road, McCain told reporters. “I would never criticize my opponent, Osama Bin Barack, I mean Barack Bin Hussein, I mean, Barack Hussein, H-U-S-S-E-I-N, as in Sadaam Hussein Obama, for having as a best friend a man who is a domestic terrorist, just as Osama Bin Ladin is an international terrorist. And if Obama wants to be black, that’s B-L-A-C-K, that’s his choice.”

McCain said that he would “severely chastise” any member of his campaign or any surrogate campaigner on his behalf who emphasized Obama’s “murderous friends, suspiciously Islamic-sounding middle name, and especially his race. Just because he’s black and his middle name is Hussein, H-U-S-S-E-I-N, as in Sadaam Hussein, and his best friend and possible gay lover is a domestic terrorist in no way disqualifies him to be President of the United States.”

1 comment:

Les James said...

I still say he's white. He's only half black so he's half white. Being white and claiming he's black should disqualify him.