Monday, September 29, 2008

Palin Denies Plans For Wardrobe Malfunction During Debate

Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin today denied that she intended to have a “wardrobe malfunction” take place during Thursday night’s scheduled debate with Democratic Vice Presidential candidate Joe Biden.

“I don’t know where these ideas come from,” Palin told a hastily assembled Akron, Ohio news conference. “The idea that I would stoop to revealing my décolleté in order to attract attention is preposterous.”

Palin acknowledged that she had been having “trouble” with “some of the tough questions” that newscasters including Katie Couric had given her, but the Alaska Governor told reporters “In my heart, I know that John McCain chose me for reasons other than my trim figure, awesome legs, and tantalizingly attractive breasts.”

Palin was referring to a story sweeping the blogosphere that she intended to take the focus off her admittedly scanty knowledge of domestic or foreign policy by “accidentally on purpose” having her top come undone while Senator Biden attempted to answer a question about the bailout of the banking system.

“It’s just wishful thinking,” Palin told reporters. “But this is just a distraction from the choice the American people have to make. Do they want more of the same tired, old politics that Biden and Obama are peddling, or do they want some of this? Oops! Let me get these back into my shirt here. Okay, next question?

2 comments:

Les James said...

She doesn't have to have a "real" malfunction when there's Photoshop.

Michael Levin said...

Haha les James that is a great point!...lets just hope nobody photoshops any wardrobe malfunctions for McCain :/